Rates Self pay rates are $150.00 for the initial session and $100.00 for each subsequent session. They are 50-minute sessions.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
I am currently in network for the following insurance panels (however not always on each product): Aetna, Amerigroup, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of GA, Cigna, Corp Health, Humana & Magellan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have Outpatient Mental Health Benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? If not, what is left?
- Does my deductible need to be met before coverage begins?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- Does my plan cover the following billing codes (CPT codes 90791, 90834, 90847)?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? What am I responsible for in sense of Copay or Coinsurance?
- Is preapproval or authorization required? If so, what is the authorization #?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, Health Savings Accounts, & Flexible Spending Accounts are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, which insurance does not pay for you.
Are you ready to schedule yourself on line?
If so, do such by registering online at https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/e618k10 and find an appointment that fits best for you. If you prefer, you may call my scheduling office (new service coming soon) and they will assist you in scheduling your appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here if you would like assistance scheduling your appointment.
Questions? Please contact me for further information. Please provide me with you e-mail address for it will allow me to answer your questions quicker and allow me to see clients that are currently scheduled.
Please be specific about your questions if you can. Once I have reviewed your questions, I will email back to you as soon as possible.
Some days I am in session from 10 am - 9 pm which delays my ability to take calls during the daytime hours, so I find e-mail very efficient. Thank You in advance for your understanding and assistance in this manner.
Sincerely, Julie : )